CSCS Labourers required for Construction Site in Colchester
Long term work available for the right candidate
Duties will include:
- Clearing the site
- Helping out various trades.
- Assisting Line Manager with General Labouring
- Valid CSCS card
- Full PPE
- Minimum 1 year Experience on Construction site
- Checkable reference
Please send your CV or Text: 07956 211 397
Mobile Cleaner required to clean void (empty) properties in Brent and Westminster
You will need your own vehicle
This is a zero hour contract
Cleaning experience is required
Duties will include:
- cleaning and descaling bathrooms
- cleaning fridges
- cleaning oven/cooker
£65 per property
Cost of parking/congestion charging will be paid for.
Please call 07956211397 if you are interested
Reference ID: Mobile Cleaner
House Clearance Driver/Loader Needed – Immediate Start
You will be working with a team. The work of the Loader involves a good deal of manual labour which requires a good level of physical fitness and mental agility. The role is for house clearance in around London.
Full Driving licence and able to drive a 3.5 tonne caged tipper.
Good knowledge of Health and safety and manual handling is preferable however, full training will be given but applicants will require own safety boots. Other PPE’s will be supplied.
CSCS would be a bonus
This is a Zero hour contract, however, there is enough continuous work
If the above sounds like you, send a text to: 07956 211 397 or send a CV
Job Types: Full-time, Zero Hour Contract
CLEANING OPERATIVE NEEDED, IMMEDIATE START!
A vacancy has become available for x1 Cleaning Operative to work at the following site:
- Hammersmith W6
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Emptying waste bins
- Sweeping floors
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mop.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas
- To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish the furniture, ledges, window sills
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels)
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins and sinks
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job
Hours: 3 hours per shift Monday to Friday, 7pm start.
For further information, please contact Ruth: 07506 681924 or Thierry on: 07903 650003
- Profit sharing/share options
- Casual dress
Salary: £10.75 /hour
Salary: £11 per Hour
We are looking for an experienced Gate Person/ Traffic Marshall to work on a site in Barnet . Must have previous experience in a similar role and Traffic Marshall’s ticket.
The Successful Candidate will hold:
- a valid CSCS card
- A73 CPCS cert
- Traffic Marshall’s ticket
- 2x references from previous site experience in a similar role
To apply for this role, candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
References and eligibility will be checked prior to employment commencing.
Please send email CV if you are interested in this role
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £11.00 /hour
Reference ID: Traffic Marshall – Barnet