Construction Welfare Cleaning
For more than 20 years, Tarem Services has been regarded as London’s leading social enterprise cleaning company. Construction site offices and welfare facilities are just one of the areas that we service throughout the UK.
By law, contractors and developers must make sure that employees have adequate welfare facilities such as toilets, drying rooms and a canteen etc. Our construction welfare cleaning takes place throughout the whole period of the build to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone involved whilst using these facilities.
Construction companies, contractors and developers benefit in so many ways when they choose Tarem Services to take care of their construction welfare cleaning:
- Our site operatives are fully CSCS registered.
- We are accredited with Constructionline.co.uk and Chas.co.uk.
- We use site specific RAMs, not generic processes, enabling us to identify risks specific to each site and create mitigation strategies to suit.
- We are both ISO 9001 & 14001 accredited.
- Our fully trained staff undergo site/project specific additional training.
- Our service is fully bespoke to match with your requirements.
- As ethical employers, our 90% staff retention rate speaks for itself!
- We focus on the most sustainable and environmentally-friendly sourcing solutions for our products. This is achieved by using only suppliers who supply multiple products/resources using minimal packaging; we avoid excessive transport costs and an increase in our carbon footprint as well as any unnecessary waste.
- With teams based all over the UK, our local coverage is extensive.
- Our high client satisfaction rate speaks for itself.
Get in touch today, ask about our free quotation service and find out how we can take care of your every construction welfare cleaning requirement